Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Eden Hazard believes he can be as good as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo

EDEN HAZARD believes he can reach the levels of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo - but needs to score more goals to do so.

 The Chelsea ace has been in superb form this season, scoring 12 goals in all competition.

Hazard reckons he can continue to improve and reach the same level as the world's elite players.

 He said: "Last season was very good but this season for me has been on a different level because I’ve been more consistent.

 "I’ve played almost every game, almost every minute of every game, with the same intensity. I’ve created lots of chances and scored goals.




"If I want to reach the next level I have to score more, I know that, but I’ve taken pleasure on the pitch this season and I’m happy with the level I’ve reached.

" Hazard, who has started every league game this season, is happy with his role in the Jose Mourinho's side.

 He continued: "My role is always the same. When I get the ball I have to create something

 "It’s easier when you keep the ball and when you play against a team that defends a lot, especially at home. But it’s also difficult because you have to find space.

 "When we counter-attack it’s a little bit different because I have to defend more but then as soon as I get the ball I immediately attack.

 "You have a bit more space and a bit more freedom going forward."

0 comments:

Post a Comment